Thursday 5 April 2018

Day 327 Saturday, 23 Nov 2013


2.00am - He talked and talked to me besides my pillow -___- ||| when I wanted to sleep so badly. He finally shut up, but it started to rain, dragged myself out of the bed to close the windows fml.



11.00am - customer why you not here yet? In case you are wondering, the white thingy with a black fan is a vacuum that sucks nail dust, the pink one is a nail drill machine that files off hard gel. At times like this, I feel like a dentist instead of a manicurist lolxx....




11.10am - finally came. She bought lunch for my entire family sia! 1 pkt carrot cake, 1 pkt wanton mee, 1 pkt vegetarian mee, and 4 char siew buns, my goodness, pai seh.



5.55pm - off work liao! Eat left over char siew bao for dinner, wash another load of sweaters follow by watching 非诚勿扰。 

Better do whatever I need to do at home now. Next week I am packed with events again.






No comments:

Post a Comment

15D12N Turkiye/Abu Dhabi - Day 6

30/12/2023 US200 hot air balloon experience in Cappadocia. Full post here:   Susan's Blog: 15D12N Turkiye/Abu Dhabi - Day 6