Thursday 5 April 2018

Day 330 Tuesday, 26 Nov 2013



10.30am - Woke up by my part time domestic helper -_-

Read my emails - (1) chasing after me for invoice. They die die want me to issue one for their accounts department. Accounts people are the most inflexible bunch of people. Later on any how type one for them. 

(2) Some travel agency want me to write blog for them FOC sia. Gonna tell them there no such thing as FREE ADVERTISEMENT. wtf



11.25am - Face mask of the day - Oxygen bubble mask. Once all bubbles gone, wash off, heehee... Yeah, I quite hardworking when comes to skincare, I mask almost everyday✌



Instead of being sarcastic, I decided to give a gentle reply to the travel agent explaining what I can and cannot do for them.

It's nicer this way, glad that I let my brain cool off before I behave like an arrogant blogger.





No comments:

Post a Comment

15D12N Turkiye/Abu Dhabi - Day 6

30/12/2023 US200 hot air balloon experience in Cappadocia. Full post here:   Susan's Blog: 15D12N Turkiye/Abu Dhabi - Day 6