Thursday 5 April 2018

Day 331 Wednesday, 27 Nov 2013



11am - Started my day working on a set of clear extensions. Pretty ๐Ÿ˜Š

2.40pm - Late lunch with a little bit of maggie mee. Hope that dinner will be more decent ๐Ÿ˜



7pm - wanted eat Sushi Express. $1 promo wor!! But the queue from 1st floor to B1 was too much for me. Ate at Carl's burger instead ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Saw a blogger friend joining the queue, she actually walked passed me cos' I was beyond recognition lolxx...

Even my own sis also mock at me that how can I look like complete 2 different person with and without makeup lolxx...

I used to dress up whenever I step out of the house. Now heck, I only bother if I attend blogging events or some atas dinner.



Super unglam auntie.


Super (auntie) blogger who dines and wine in front of the camera.

I can't stand myself also sometimes๐Ÿ˜






No comments:

Post a Comment

15D12N Turkiye/Abu Dhabi - Day 5

29/12/2023 Last day in Izmir, visiting UNESCO historical site of Ephesus.  Super duper majestic, could cry at it's beauty. Link for full...