Thursday 5 April 2018

Day 333 Friday, 29 Nov 2013



Feeling damn shitty and fat. No mood for today's events already....๐Ÿ˜’

But cannot fly people aeroplane.

This weight issue is not an overnight thingy lah. The scale just keep moving up since half a year ago. Blames on food tasting invites.... No it's my out of control greedy mouth.

Didn't seem a big deal from 46kg to 49kg. But almost all clothes couldn't fit nicely, some become too small even๐Ÿ˜ฉ

I feel so disgusted by my own body now๐Ÿ˜‘
That 2 beautiful new blouses which I couldn't fit in was the last straw.....

3.20pm - Was damn late for the Mosquitno Launch Event due to traffic jam. Hefty taxi fare but thank goodness borne by PR agency.
Some bite size desserts which was my lunch.

5.30pm - Was at Lavender MRT station when it started to rain so heavily. Luckily there was a free shuttle bus to CT Hub.

6.30pm - Make up workshop at Chic Kiss Love blog shop retail. I ended up buying this peplum top at $17.60 only!! And that's not all, gotten a free belt too!!


During the workshop.. The makeup artist did smokey eyes with long eye liner wings for me, heehee.... Gonna reserve those pics for my blog.


9.15pm - Came home with one
Black Box on the table, Chic Kiss Love gave us another one. But the items are different. Good for me.

Need to sleep early, another event tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying on Christmas 2023

 25/12/2023 For full post click -   Susan's Blog: 15D12N Turkiye/Abu Dhabi - Day 1 (susanwong.blogspot.com)