Thursday 5 April 2018

Day 334 Saturday, 30 Nov 2013



12pm - Fullhouse Signature official opening and I wore an auspicious dress for it!
We left in a hurry cos' hubby need to work. Didn't wait for the lucky draw cos' we aren't likely to be lucky.

But damn it, my blogger friend just inform me that Luis gotten the 1st prize DIGITAL CAMERA!!! Given to another person liao since we not present πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I need a camera so badly, no more liao.... sigh........ SO SAD! Bang balls😩😩

2.30pm - Maybe it's not meant to be mine after all.

Anyway, reached home with 2 more boxes arrived at the door, Vanity Trove and another Black Box. So now I got 3 Black Boxes 😝

Gonna spent the rest of the day editing photos for 3 events.
5.15pm - Sitec at Singapore Expo. Couldn't manage to get a phone for Luis, gotten myself a power bank ✌
7.15pm - Diet was ruined at newly open Shabu Sai. Damn yummy sia! Gonna blog about it πŸ˜›
Thank you folks for following me at Dayre ^^

I am at Instagram susan_wong and www.susanwong.blogspot.sg. Support support ok?✌thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flying on Christmas 2023

 25/12/2023 For full post click -   Susan's Blog: 15D12N Turkiye/Abu Dhabi - Day 1 (susanwong.blogspot.com)