Thursday 5 April 2018

Day 335 Sunday, 1 Dec 2013


The stupid idiotic kid screaming and barking like a beast from 10am till 10.45am. The noise penetrated through my bedroom door imagine!! Not sure what were the parents doing.

They should either send the kid to a doctor if he is sick or slap him till he shut up! Better still 滚回你们的国家去!

I wore my shorts and was about to go to their door to ask them to be considerate enough to close it and bring their stupid kid to somewhere else.

They seemed to "feel" me and did just that before I made an ugly appearance at their door 👍

Won't allow these ppl to ruin my day 😑



5.00pm - my kid sis went to buy such seafood for our steamboat dinner at home tonite ☺Shouldn't have lah, such expense.....



Feeling so blissful now, 太幸福了我😊😊



9.00pm - Heehee.... orange cake from Pine Garden. Communication with my sisters keep breaking down. I know they love me, so I learn to pretend dumb and deaf to avoid conflicts 😌











No comments:

Post a Comment

15D12N Turkiye/Abu Dhabi - Day 6

30/12/2023 US200 hot air balloon experience in Cappadocia. Full post here:   Susan's Blog: 15D12N Turkiye/Abu Dhabi - Day 6