Thursday 5 April 2018

Day 328 Sunday, 24 Nov 2013



I made a big mistake by booking salon appointments in the morning. Stone.....



9.00am - was at Hougang Blk 681. Goodness me, so many people with queues at every stall! The whole place was bustling like war zone, overwhelming for a half awake person. I thought all neighbourhood areas in Singapore areas are the same. Nope, here's like JB or BKK. Not a bad thing, but I not use to it.



10.00am - super shiok foot massage with Peter Voo while King Luis had his facial. Under one roof at Secret Wellness. Got to know this place from a sponsor program previously. Ended up fell in love with this place that I came again.



Here's a pic of chubby boy having facial lolxx




11.00am - Peter continued with Gua sha facial while I go downstairs for a trim. All neat neat prepared for vacation liao.



6.15pm - Last min appointment at 4pm. Yellow nails! Cute or not? Blue turned out to be an awesome contrast with yellow 😊



6.30pm - Dinner at Century Square. A few tables were available.




Nothing's cheap in a shopping mall. Beef randang with nasi briyani $6. Beef randang tender and flavorful, so not that heartache 😝



Mine $9.50 😭 Sambal drumstick ok only, then not spicy, me no like. Like the dried oysters although they were quite small, had been a long time since I ate them. Normally I add them in bitter gourd soup.














No comments:

Post a Comment

15D12N Turkiye/Abu Dhabi - Day 10

03/01/2024 Had photoshot wearing Ottoman costume, totally worth it. Full post:  Susan's Blog: 15D12N Turkiye/Abu Dhabi - Day 10