Thursday 5 April 2018

Day 332 Thursday, 28 Nov 2013

6.35am - woke up from a dream. My mother was in my dream!

I left her note to ask her to play treasure hunt. Was suppose to leave the house secretly but she came back and caught me by surprise.

I ran away as fast as I could while she was reading the note.

The slippers I was wearing was too big for me and I couldn't run fast. I decided to take them off. Tried my best to run but the speed was so slow. I knew that mother would be able to catch up with me.

I turned around, still running but backwards so that I could see her.

She caught up with me effortlessly smiling like a child. I was happy yet annoyed.

Woke up before she could speak to me😞



6.40am - started to rain after I jot down my dream. Dreads.... got out of bed to close windows😖

Trying to get back to sleep now..... Mother I miss you so much, how can you come and go without speaking to me? 💔
Mother looked very beautiful in my dream. She was wearing a shimmery black dress with puffy skirt, heels, nice hair do and make up when she reached home. She wouldn't dress up in this manner when she was alive.

She was smiling so happily. She must be very happy in heaven.
I am crying now, I am crying....
1.54pm - 下雨了、是你在哭泣吗? 生活还是要继续....

Did another set of bridal nails. She will be going Finland for honeymoon! Envy max.

11.20pm - itchy backside, I RSVP a beauty workshop a few days ago as I turned down another event. Out if sudden, the PR can email me "Sorry for the over look, we had blah blah blah..... See you then!" When I didn't agree to attend. Sigh.... Not nice to turn down..

So tomorrow 2 events to attend. 

Running through my wardrobe, I realized that I put on so much weight that I got lesser and lesser outfits to wear. Damn upset.
If I can do it previously, I can do it again to get back my figure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

15D12N Turkiye/Abu Dhabi - Day 7

 31/12/2023 Last day of year 2023. It was our first time having count down and spending the new year overseas. Full post:  Susan's Blog:...