Wednesday 17 February 2021

Blissful CNY though "disfigured" my hands

 Date: 13/02/2021 (Sat)


CNY Day 2, very bo hua when a supposed holiday falls on a weekend.

Pea brain can't remember what I ate for brunch.

I cooked dinner trying my best to clear off the leftovers from the steamboat.

I did an egg roll with moo ping, a bit ugly, but taste fab.

I actually kept the broth from the treasure pot and boil a pot of bean skin rolls + abalones + prawn paste + mushrooms + baby cabbage, yumz... 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 14/02/2021 (Sun)



I forgotten it was Valentines' till the day was over.  Kid sis organized a lunch with some elder relatives keeping the head count legal of course.  She made a blunder by putting roast/steam chicken and her roast meat that she collected in the morning in the fridge.  After being chilled and microwave all meat tasted as if they were leftovers.  Felt bad that I didn't help her enough, but again she wouldn't let me....

After lunch, we went for Diam Diam Era 2 at Downtown East.
The basement was my kind of shopping heaven with Phoon Huat, Daiso and Mr DIY at one stretch.

Looked for dinner after movies.  Better restaurants had long queues, wanted the cafe he said I do better burgers..... Indian restaurant he said menu not interesting..... urrrg......  sicken enough, I wanted to go home and eat air.  Saw Crave Nasi Lemak before stepping into the carpark, so just ta bao back.

My hands are very depressing to look at, no manicure never mind, got scar liao.
Right hand kena hot oven, left hand bang on kitchen door and it's still a bit painful when touched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 15/02/2021 (Mon)


Missing PapaVoo cos he went back to work.  My boys and their gf during lunch.
All were so happy and lively at the table.

I prepared teriyaki chicken (pre-cooked), garlic bread and lotus rice (pre-cooked) all from Angliss.

It came with 4 salted yolks omg...

And abalones!

I spend the afternoon wiping the kitchen walls with no intention of cooking dinner.  Good thing I did the cleaning, didn't realise the tiles were so yellow.  

Ate out for dinner.  Wanted Sushi Teh very much, they didn't accept our reservation but it was impossible to walk in.  Ate here, food was my kitchen's standard.

They overcooked their onsen eggs just like the way I do lolxx...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...