Sunday 21 February 2021

Successful army stew and flopped korean steam egg.

 Date: 19/02/2021 (Fri)


Lunch, cooked teriyaki salmon.  Should had made butter herb salmon instead since the kids don't really take cooked salmon.

I deep fried a few potato cheese balls and the last few piece of karaage chicken.

PapaVoo last min took half day leave, I gave him 2 choices: rot at home or go watch movies.

He chose the later so we were at Downtown East again, bought tix for End Game just to see Andy Lau.  Why he so handsome, why still so handsome omg......

20mins tea break before movies.

The story was very old school, nobody will watch it without Andy Lau.

Wanted to western at Astone, at 8pm still got long queue, so we settled at OMooMoDon.
Beef bulgogi.

Steak with brown rice.

Used to love the food here.  But now nothing fascinating since I can do the same at home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 20/02/2021 (Sat)


I was like, cooking non-stop the moment I opened my eyes.  Made a big plate for Darren before he went to work.

Then I steamed myself a few soon kuay.  PapaVoo and Luis ate out.

After laundry and laze a bit, went to Oakwood to cook for my bro-in-law.
There were so much to carry over, should had requested them to come over instead.
Their last army stew was a few years back in Korea.

Glad that my cooking had brought back memories, I was actually quite impressed by myself lolxx...

Seafood pancake from Angliss.  My first attempt on korean volcano steam egg failed, so no photo.  The taste was still ok just that it was like an airport track instead of a volcano lolxxx...

Dinner was great.  I was trying not to miss out anything but still left a few items forgotten to bring home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...