Friday 30 April 2021

I hate my oven

 Date: 26/04/2021 (Mon)


Luis cosplay Paimon.
There was this 5yo kid looking at him, so her father asked "You want to take photo with jie jie (姐姐)?".
"I am not jie jie, I am kor kor (哥哥)."  The kid shocked, run away when she heard Luis's voice, the father run after his kid lolxx....  Laugh die me.

A rare occasion of having a white loaf, it's so nice with butter and jam.
Maybe it's time to cut down on brioche bread, save money also.

Meat balls from SHC, so super tightly vacuumed that many ppl thought the balls were exposed, then can telegram and scold SHC sia lolxx....  Laugh die me.  I stared at the balls for a good min to confirm it's vacuumed packed with a plastic film over. 
This packing made it very easy for last min thaw.  I filled the package with water and it's thawed in 30mins.

Dinner for Luis and me, sukiyaki, the pan from stove to table.
Didn't have shabu slices, so made do with balls.

The gravy soup so good with rice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 27/04/2021 (Tues)


White bread is good for making egg toast, kiap with truffle ham and cheese, send Luis's taste buds to heaven.

Already so many Covid deaths, god have mercy please...... really sad.

Grab Crave for dinner again, this time cheaper about $17 for a 2pax bundle, but rendang beef very little, chicken cutlet also very little, but I was so tired cooking.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 28/04/2021 (Wed)


Katsudon from Angliss, I think I prefer this to Donki's.

Air fried 180 degrees 20mins, rice and onion/eggs were also done at the same time.

I finally could throw away this oil keeper from Daiso.  It's so difficult to clean and it started to rust.

Bought at Lazada's flash sales $9.90 nia, holds 1.4L.
It's so pretty looking on the kitchen top.

Very nice stainless steel with removable mash sieve and base.  Happy.

These 3rd world countries will probably have half of their population wiped out by Covid.  What's reporting now is predicted in the very beginning liao.
Can't blame them escaping from their country when life is at stake.  I'll also ran away from Singapore if it screw up bad enough.  In Oman was equally bad, I don't care, I just want my baby sis back safely.  This time she didn't buy a return ticket cos the situation there was very bad.  Almost the whole office is infected, everybody she know kena, she is living in fear sia.

Ber was here, dinner gotta be good.

The stupid oven didn't give a even browning to the wellington.
I was too lazy to step to buy green salad, so the platter was very brown with roasted potatoes and sweet potato fries.  The potato was local, so not too suitable for roasting, tasted not as good.

Cleared off escargot from the fridge liao, nom nom nom....

Cleared of another bulky item from the freezer, Angliss's éclair, was free with purchase some time ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...