Tuesday 24 August 2021

Why we stop going to family steak house/cafe

 Date: 15/08/2021 (Sun)


Woke up in the noon and started cooking.  It's gonna be lunch cum dinner since I slept my breakfast away.

Only 3 here but there's actually 4pcs of 250g black angus ribeye with a bottle of steak sauce and it's only $32 from Angliss, cheap until teeth drop.

Steak with bacon wrapped asparagus and salad, completed with clam chowder.

So you know why we really don't want to waste money at places like Jack's place or iSteak.

Not exactly hungry after the big portion of steak, but this was supper to munch.

I like the custard but not the mochi texture fish lolxx...

As I am typing this, my Tao Bao arrived, I have to stop here for the time being to take care of my loots and clear the last bit of Luis's room cos workers are coming to remove the bunk bed tomorrow.  I will be posting the makeover of the room!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...