Saturday 16 July 2022

Life in Abu Dhabi UAE, Day 22

 Date: 07/04/2022 (Thurs)


Felt like a living oven, but it's a lot less humid, so no perspire, not uncomfortable.
Nevertheless I need to turn on the aircon before I turned into a soft boil egg.  2hrs later the house was cool enough to switch off.

I made a big pot of pork stew for dinner.
The stove did it's work for 3hrs, then I was off to The Galleria Mall to meet my baby sis.

Ramadan decor was everywhere and they looked stunning.

Window shopping. 

Before going into the nail salon, we popped by Versace to see their summer collection.  Me couldn't afford, it's my sis who's preying on them lolxx....

Sunset could be seen inside the mall.  I couldn't believe it but it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Brilliant architect.

I have no words to describe this beautiful blend of nature and architectural wisdom.

All beauty salons in UAE are "covered" up, very secretive lolxx...
I somehow didn't take pics of the interior, it was actually quite nice.

I did a tiffany blue with clouds and a bit of gold, I was so happy.

Back home around 9pm for dinner.  Supper delicious messy stew.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...