Wednesday 19 October 2022

Back to humid in Singapore

 Date: 16/04/2022 (Sat)


He brought me out for dinner at Feng Shan Bedok.  Environment as messy as ever but I miss the food.

He suggested a short trip over the Labour Day, I wouldn't say no but all planning were on me again.
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 17/04/2022 (Sun)


Went Woodlands Pasar Malam for this but it was closed.

Every food stall was crowded, no matter the taste or price.

We decided to buy dinner outside the mall and we had a big feast of chinese food.

And the cat hated us for being noisy lolxx...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 18/04/2022 (Mon)


Had brunch with Luis.

My little Ber came to see me and I gave her this and Rituals shower gel.

Whenever she's here I'll cook..... but now no more..... as I am updating, my son had broke off with her.
She didn't do anything wrong, his love just faded, I felt so broken that I cried too, 5 years relationship ended....  I missed her so much.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 19/04/2022 (Tues)


Still eating the bread I ta bao from the flight lolxx...

Almost the same ingredients but made into a burger for either Darren or Luis.

Later I air fried this cheese corn and it was so so only.

PapaVoo and I had dinner at Century Sq's Shi Tang Mahota cos they had promotion for their fish.
We had fried chicken, dou miao and fish with salted radish crumbs.

Watching 正青春, that bodeeeeeee.......

Not much choice for short trips cos of PCR and all sorts of regulations/hassles blah blah blah were still required.  Looked like Malaysia was the easiest but air tix to varies city were expensive.  Left with no choice had to hit the road by coach.....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 20/04/2022 (Wed)


Precious flavour of Starbucks not sold here and bread bun from Etihad's biz class lolxx...
I was done unpacking (fastest ever in history), left the small luggage at the living room cos soon need to pack and go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...