Thursday 26 January 2023

2nd half of June 2022

 

Date: 17/06/2022 (Fri)


Breakfast, no ideal why I did scrambled eggs and soft boil eggs, but I was sure this plate was shared with 2 or 3 pax lolx...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 18/06/2022

I dreamt that I was chased after by a big snake, oh gosh...

I totally forgotten about this dream, no wonder... a few months later I had high blood...

Cooked dinner.  I remembered Ber was with us, haiz... I missed her...

After dinner Darren drove her back ( I tagged along for fun), drove pass Downtown East, so HDL opened another outlet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 19/06/2022


The Mookata changed boss liao, no more chio lady bosses.

No more herbal soup base, so this was last visit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 20/06/2022


Mala for dinner.  Not good for my butt, in matter of time I will need to go for another surgery...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 21/06/2022 (Tues)


Crowded IKEA cafe during dinner hours.  I hate school holidays.

Went GIANT for a massive purchase, it's very tiring to put away all these things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 23/06/2022

I made chicken cutlet and omelette kiap bread, this one very very filling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 24/06/2022


Wow... I made ice cream cups.  Long time never do such thing liao.

No idea where the cake came from.

Dinner was only old man and me.  Prawns didn't look too appetitising but taste not bad.

We had charcoal fish steamboat, love it, but not cheap although it's located in a food market.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 25/06/2022

My breakfast.  I like this tray but looking for a smaller one.

PapaVoo's friend chio us out to a pub.

It was near Arab street so we came early to walk around.

Felt like a tourist here and suddenly missed UAE.

I missed UAE.

Happy like bird out of the cage lolxx...

This was the pub which we never knew it exist.



Some food we had.
Old liao, left around 12am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 30/06/2022


Bouquet from Flower Chimp for my kid sis's birthday on 1st July.  Quite nice for the price.

Working on July, hope to get done and over with 2022 lolxx...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...