Tuesday 28 February 2023

Days before Europe

 
16/11/2022


I was doing well, feeling less dizzy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

17/11/2022

Birthday lunch with baby sis in Botanic Garden's Halia.


Some lychee frizz.

Lousy fruit juice.

Yummy paper wrap fish.

Grilled octopus.

Asparagus.

Salmon.

Birthday sweet treats.

Celebration continued at night, we went KTV, my very old baby sis, lup her with all my heart...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

18/11/2022

Had been going out too often but no choice.
Hunting for a trench coat for old man, couldn't find.  Went LALU again, gotten a pair of shorts (a bit too long and flare though).

Had dinner at Donki.

Briefing at EU Travels, and supper at Shake Shack before heading home.

PapaVoo ate lah, cos he didn't have dinner, me drink, but still fat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

19/11/2022


Edusave Merit Bursary Ceremony but 2hrs out of 3 was some well-being talk.
Kinda annoying...

Nevertheless proud of my Luis Voo.

After that went straight to airport to send off my baby sis.

Vintage carnival at T3's carpark.

Sat together at Nam Nam, had some food, first time tried coconut coffee, it was DELICIOUS!

Really expensive but quite tasty.

Avatar photo booth at T3.
Sending my baby sis off always made me cry...

For some reason we went Changi City Point, damn tired after one day's outing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20/11/2022


To Suntec again to watch Luis's Street Fighter tournament.



Bought tea, so expensive.

We went HLA bought autumn/winter clothes.

Guessed what....

My kid gotten 3rd place!!

YAY!!
2 weeks later, he sold it for cash.

We had dinner before going home.


Wings.
Brinjal.

On the way back, our iconic MBS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

22/11/2022


SGH with Luis for health screen result, he was all good.  I left my beloved water bottle there, sob sob.

Ate lunch at food court before going home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

24/11/2022

Packing up!  Weeeeeeee.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

25/11/2022

Did my nails at Pixie Tampines One, not bad but the hard selling was hard to deal with.  First and last visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...