Thursday 15 August 2024

2nd half of May 2024


Spend the second half of May mostly in Mauritius and Dubai.  Please click into the links of my travel blog: 

17/05/2024

Mid nite flight to Dubai:
After 13 hours of flight, landed in Mauritius safely and I finally saw my precious darling son.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

18/05/2024

Son took leave to spend time with us, we went to the Safari zoo, heehee...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

19/05/2024

We went to the biggest Indian Temple in Mauritius and also a very nice tea leave restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20/05/2024
Check-in time was 3pm but we could had breakfast at LUX Le Morne Resort.  Hubby and me waaaaaaaaa... my baby sis had seen better.
Susan's Blog: Mauritius/Dubai 9D8N - Day 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

21/05/2024

180euro/pax 15mins helicopter tour.  Riped the bank and heart apart but it was worth it for the illusion underwater waterfall, only in Mauritius.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

22/05/2024

Last toast to Mauritius.  Sad to leave cos I can't afford to come back, it's too expensive...
Not sure when I will be able to see blue skies again... it's so grey here in Singapore, depressing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

23/05/2024

Here we were at Dubai.
Susan's Blog: Mauritius/Dubai 9D8N - Day 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

24/05/2024

We went Museum Of the Future and Al Seef.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

25/05/2024

Last day in Dubai, went Arte Museum and had brunch with my baby sis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

27/05/2024

Brought this back all the way from Dubai.

It's unpacking + travel photos editing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

29/05/2024

Had tea at ION before going to the survey company.
I must be out of my mind, it's not cheap here.
Tea was normal, the cream puff was super duper yummy, so soft and creamy yet not heavy.

Supposed to be very chill but next table had less civilised tourists talking very loudly.

My heart opened virtual champagne when they left.

After the survey went to 313.  Surprised to see Uniqlo selling flowers just like Japan.
Not the kindest price but good for the corporate world for welcoming newbies or sending people off, at the last min.

Went Donki.

Found white version of Domo.

Oh, Tokyo Banana available in Singapore liao.

Tried to control myself, but at the end was still very heavy for me to carry.

Old man came to the rescue soon and we had dinner at 49Seats.

Mushroom soup and drinks.

Had tom yum seafood pasta, not bad, but not enough for me to come back again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30/05/2024

Brunch was better after a trip to Donki yesterday.

I will probably MIA for a week or so cos going KL for a week this Sun.  Means I will have so much things to post heehee...















No comments:

Post a Comment

1st half of Jul

01/07/2024 Brunch with one son.  Corn soup + burger steak with rice. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 02/07/2024 Kid sis birthday. 炭香 again but t...