Saturday 21 September 2024

1st half of Aug

03/08/2024

My son was finally coming back from his Mauritius internship, after more than 4 months.

PapaVoo and I had dinner at Jewel.
New cafe camped with small tables and stools.
Nice food but the bill wasn't.

The coconut dessert was divine!  Supper yummy!

Normal nasi lemak.

Walked around a bit, Jewel was never boring no matter how many times being here.

AI version of me.

Bought my son's fav coffee, bought one for his gf too.

His friends also came, we loaded the whole gang of them to a mala pot restaurant in the neighbourhood.  So technically we only gotten his luggage home lolxx...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/08/2024

I changed my wifi provider to ZYM after all myself with SingTel.  Cos it was only $10/mth instead of $20.

Darren and I had chap chye peng in Tai Seng industrial area after that.

Back to Tampines, I brought him for a mini facial.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

06/08/2024

Had lunch with Vivian, my ex-colleague in Clarins.
Though my purpose was to ask her to pull strings for me to get back into beauty sales, it was nice to catch up with her, with or without a job.   Nevertheless she gotten me a job in Sep and we were colleagues again!  Heehee...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

07/08/2024

Didn't know what Luis buy, one big heavy bag.
Despite of his endless online shopping, this fellow is very rich lolxx...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

08/08/2024

On a double deck bus to Woodlands.
Deprived of blue sky which Singapore can never give.

Bath father.  The helper always said "Thank you for helping me."  Actually it was her that helped me all along...

We had army stew, I was just so damn good at doing this haahaahaa...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

09/08/2024

We had junk food for dinner.
Neither particularly good nor bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/08/2024

Cooked lunch for son and myself.

Nasi lemak pizza for dinner and was surprisingly tasty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12/08/2024

Dinner at Expo with old man.
No good, haiz...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14/08/2024

Went Polyclinic.  Cos my cholesterol control pills finished sia.  Took queue number, went to eat at a coffee shop nearby, then went back to the clinic, timing just nice instead of waiting like an ostrich.

Will be updating quick cos I got too much time to kill at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

1st half of Aug

03/08/2024 My son was finally coming back from his Mauritius internship, after more than 4 months. PapaVoo and I had dinner at Jewel. New ca...