Wednesday 11 September 2024

1st half of Jul

01/07/2024

Brunch with one son.  Corn soup + burger steak with rice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

02/07/2024

Kid sis birthday.
炭香 again but this time at Woodlands outlet.

We had ribs.
Equally good charcoal fish pot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

04/07/2024

Looking at Bali while eating frozen pasta from Donki.
I kinda had a complete itinerary for Surabaya + Bali, so much so that I could fly off with it any time.  But that wouldn't be a wise thing, cos their raining season is around.  Also I wowed not to fly for rest of 2024, needed to make money.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/07/2024

Arrived in Jewel slightly earlier before meeting Ber.
Saw new bubble tea shop with freebies attracting one swam of people.  Decided to stay away till the hype is over.

Went to good old Luckin again.
The look of Cookie Monster made me happy, it had no chin, I had triple chins, I win big time lolxx...

We had dinner at Ipoh Town eatery.
All good but nothing extraordinary.

Giant oneh at one glance, but it's a bao.
This is a back dated post, it's now Sep and I haven't seen Ber since...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

08/07/2024

Tampines One revamped and had some new cafe and shops.  Once upon a time traditional Tiong Bahru Bakery is now commercialize and expensive.

Is it only me?  I find almost everything expensive de.  Ham and cheese croissant S$9.50, hello!!!
I buy an empty ones and kiap at home.

However, unless I don't eat don't drink, expensive also cannot avoid...

The next moment I was at Lola's for early dinner.

Had salmon with cus cus or quinoa, couldn't remember.
Super nice but forgotten what milk tea it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10/07/2024

Dreadful first day of lesson at FirstCom located in Paya Lebar.
Breakfast provided was ok, I was just too picky to find it enjoyable.

There was a weird guy sitting with our table that sleep and snores in class.  The whole class could hear him, I didn't know how the lecturer felt lolxx...
There were about 25pax in class, I was the only who bought coffee.  For once I suspect myself spendthrift.  When I opened the cap, the smell sia... filled the entire classroom, that was the first and last time me doing that.  I kept the cap on for the following lessons.
I died inside from 9am to 5pm.   We were all "bribed" with $5 NTUC voucher to give good review on google.  I wouldn't say the course was bad, but how much could one benefit from it was another story.
Group photo with people which I probably wouldn't see them again.

Was alive again when the class ended.  Paya Lebar got mini pasar malam.

Had dinner with old at Yakiniku.  It was no longer cheap.  I could eat the same thing in Japan at half the price.
The set wasn't enough, had to order extra to fill our stomachs, and we weren't even big eaters to begin with.

After dinner we sat down for tea.  I chilled with a blank mind while he was glued to his phone.
Nowadays he spend 95% of his free time on phone.  We hardly had quality time together, maybe it wasn't a bad thing.

I had the orange cat with me.
It was brain freezing with such big cup of of cold tea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/07/2024

Another day at FirstCom.

There's a vending machine or actually a robot that makes milk tea.

Was about S$3.50, pretty cool.
Depended on it to keep awake in class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12/07/2024

Left over curry and bread from old man's office, still yummy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13/07/2024

Sinful dinner at One Space Kitchen.

Not so good 口水鸡。

Crazy yummy china style skewers.
Burning mapo tofu.
Very oily, perhaps MSG loads cabbage.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14/07/2024

Yummy home made cakes from a friend in Melaka.  Her son working in Singapore was home, then brought it back for us.
Always envy people who could bake...

Le baby son at home, lunch with screens.

Here's mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15/07/2024

Another class in FirstCom, killed me.
The environment was nice, but I didn't want to be here.

Another group photo with weird strangers.  It was as if they were all from another planet.

No matter how annoying old man was, we were from the same planet.  He came and we had dinner at Paya Lebar Square.
Nice but we wouldn't come back, kinda ex.

Had a glance of sunset when drove pass the fire station.
 July was a nua month for me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2nd half of Jul

 16/07/2024 Stepped out of LifeLong Academy for a breather (actually to buy coffee also).  Saw a very talented musician.  Felt sad for him, ...