Tuesday, 25 August 2026

16 - 22 Jun 2026

 16/06/2026

Brunch.

The previous work in the salon had took up most of my time.  And during off days I wasn't able to move an inch.

My once upon a time show-room kitchen became like this:
And the living room looked like this.  The house reflected a person's life, true.

Managed to uncluttered the drinking station, still needed a tray of glasses for daily use and a small box of assorted beverages and Darren's supplements.  I kept mine the drawer, cos too much lolxx...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

17/06/2026

I cleaned up the kitchen.

Then made a special trip out to returned the uniform to the office.
It was hello and followed by bye the next second.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20/06/2026

HDL with Owl.
We tried their new coriander soup base.  Actually quite mild!  I was hoping for something strong and pungent haahaahaa...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

21/06/2026

Went to shower my father.
Normally I would bring food for the helper.
I knew it's adding to our weight, but it was stress relieving and made her (and me happy).

No comments:

Post a Comment

16 - 22 Jun 2026

 16/06/2026 Brunch. The previous work in the salon had took up most of my time.  And during off days I wasn't able to move an inch. My o...