3/7/2026
July was endless work with 西北风. The toughest part is not the work but the commute.
Morning at bus stop, having a quick bite. Even a bird wanted to steal from me.
2hrs training... 4hrs commute, so I was out the whole but nothing much was achieved.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
04/07/2026
Seminar at Copthorne Hotel.
They shared Nirvana's corporate ladder.
At that point of time I wasn't even a SA. So instead of feeling motivated, I felt these got nothing to do with me. It's a like bird kept telling me how good it was to fly, but I didn't have wings to begin with.
I was told there would be refreshment so I came empty stomach, then didn't have enough. Apparently they short order, whatever. I head to Chinatown.
Huge garlic prawns on vermicelli.
One dish was boring, but couldn't order others, portion too huge.
Not fantastic, but at least got another dish to nibble.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
05/07/2026
There was an urn migration from Mandai, came to view the proccess and procedure.
Then I had a quick walk in Nirvana, the photos don't do the place justice.
.
.
.
.
Royal Suite looked amazing with security locks at each column, later I found out each column stores 4 urns.
Then old man came to pick me up since he was at Chinese Garden. While he was at the carpark, he saw Winnie, then he talked rubbish to ppl haiz...
We went Jurong Point for a quick lunch.
Always happy to see our resident cat.
After a couple of hours of rest at home, family outing to MBS.
Kumar's Talk Show using Culture Pass. We topped up a little, all good.
Had dinner at Suntec, everywhere was crowded, we settled for Sanook Kitchen with available table.
All decent, for once I didn't take any photo of the food.
We bought dessert to eat otw home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
07/07/2026
A friend invited me to media tasting at Vivo City.
Truffle cheese dip.
So good... they didn't really need media boosting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
08/07/2026
Seminar at Centre 42 (somewhere near Bencoleen)
I thought the building was very cute.
I love her seminars, very inspiring.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
09/07/2026
出门出到怕.
BurgerKing's, not nice.
I ate half for breakfast another half for lunch.
Watching and trying to absorb the proccess and procedure of 安灵.
Totally delicious looking, but these were for the deceased.
The long commute and cost incurred was stressing me out. This shouldn't be another pit, I hope.
I actually give myself up to end of 2026... if I can't sustain, I will have to find another way out...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10/7/2026
Brunch.
My look was deteriorating
I agreed to come before I looked at the venue, it was Bukit Batok, too late to back out.
Swatow chinese restaurant at Bukit Batok.
Desmond Lim was very convincing.
Food was ok, I low-key not comfortable sharing a table with strangers.
I ate the fish head till my heart's contend.
It ended around 9pm and I had to take a cab back. Cos if I took public transport, I could miss the last bus home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11/7/2026
First visit to 天灵总道堂 at Kembangan.
This was supposed to be my "playground" since Nirvana was literally Journey to the West for me.
The place is managed by Nirvana, so they had the same luxurious fittings.
What's most impressive was their ancestors pedestals.
The traditional display was always in stairs. Over here it's on a full wall totally unblocked.
The early buys gotten 24k gold decors.
Gold pineapples!
I hope one day, I will close some deals here.
Lepak area.
Origin of pedestals.
Photoshoot at columbarium haahaahaa... never in my wildest dream.
I could decide with I like better apple or pineapple.
After the temple, back to Tampines, bought a Zoa t-shirt.
Too cute.
Ta bao Chongqing noodles for the kids.
My arms broke, so heavy...
My kids didn't like their beef noodles, mine was ok but not as good as I wished.
I was out so much that my house turned into a rubbish dump, looking a the mess day in day out, totally helpless, I didn't how to feel any more...
No comments:
Post a Comment