Wednesday, 30 September 2026

28 -31 Aug 2026

28/8/2026

Old man brought me to Feng San Market for dinner.
I will take whatever he can offer, and earn whatever I want myself.
All good, we are friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

29/8/2026

I never seen so many people folding paper offerings at one go.  And this was only one room.

I learnt how to fold a gold ingot heehee...

Tables after tables, you name it, they had it.
After this pic a monk came to recite a 30mins prayer, my legs passed away but nobody was moving so I stood with the crowd.

I was in the pic too but hidden behind another person.
And this was only part of it.  Many were "sleeping" agents who appeared only during this festival.
Followed by fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30/08/2026

Supermarket bread was too thin, almost tear apart in milk.
Not too pretty looking but taste not affected.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

31/08/2026

My blood test didn't turn out too well.  My sugar level is near red line; my liver fats also near red line.  From 62kg, my weight now is 65kg after eating 2 full meals a day for the past 2 months.
I am going to die... need to lose weight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28 -31 Aug 2026

28/8/2026 Old man brought me to Feng San Market for dinner. I will take whatever he can offer, and earn whatever I want myself. All good, we...