8/9/2026
Owl gave me this scarf. So sweet of her...
Big the color combi is too weird though.
No matter where, in public transport was more than 1hr of commute - at Lentor Ave for a funeral wake.
It was very kind and considerate that the CBDD had packed dinner, to whoever who needed.
Hardly exchanged words with my CBDD, perhaps it's the best to keep a distance for this time being. But I will always be thankful. I think I had ate more than 5 vegetarian bento from her already.
Chit chat and fold part of lotus flower.
The wake later had a lot of visitors, so we didn't manage to complete a flower. We moved and sat outside the tentage.
This was the set up of 5D4N NV Legacy.
LED screen photo.
Buddha table.
Hand cleansing area.
Then it was just getting late, I decided to take a cab back. Grab cab took forever, then stopped at the opposite road, I ran over to board. Small matter, but I felt so drained.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9/9/2026
Told old man there's blood jelly dish here, so he came.

Yay! Nice but the best was still Hakka Yu's.

Told old man there's blood jelly dish here, so he came.
Yay! Nice but the best was still Hakka Yu's.
It was a polite acquaintance lunch, he left immediate after that, he took leave to run errands. It was nothing urgent by the way, just that he didn't want to waste time on me.
So I found my black jacket and white shirt in G2000.
Spend about $200+ with alteration.... life goes on drinking northwest wind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10/9/2026
Brought my sis's helper to JB, main purpose was to bring her to the dentist. My sis had to take care of my bed-ridden father so as to free up the helper. That's why I am always the one who brings her around.
Long story short - she had went to a local dentist alone. It's either the dentist couldn't be bothered or she was too shy to communicate. Scaling and polishing was done but her main concern of a suspected decay tooth was not addressed. Since I was going to JB and I brought her to my trusted dental E&E.
I wasn't aware that it was our school holiday, SG - JB with auto gates was still a breeze. But lines for international passport was very long. Took more than an hour to clear but made it in time to the dentist.
It was a relieve, though the nerve of the problem tooth was dead, no decay, nothing needed to be done.
Helper was so happy and then headed to SKS Mall.
The mall was having a mini mooncake carnival which I didn't buy any.
We had a simple lunch at Si Si Nan Cun.
This is the only restaurant in JB, I think the other outlet is in KL.
The only way to do what I like is to earn money and keep the figures a secret (including my family members).
Enjoy and spending is a great sin especially when I was a homemaker. It never occur to them that I will die one day as a housewife who can only take what the husband provide. Getting nice clothes is a waste of money, getting jewelry is a waste of money, travelling is an extra spending, enjoying life means to stay at home full stop.
I am out of this shit.
One should live the life they want, as logical and as normal it sounds, many people live in others' opinion and permission.
RM21.90 wanton soup with noodles. Decent, nothing to rave or complaint.
Did mani and pedi at LUXE. Not the cheapest but it's a hassle to go to KSL.
Bought helper to see Sheraton and take photos.
My last visit to Palates & Bagels. Although the food quality is not bad, but the service has been a great disappointment. My hard earn money deserve a better place. They charge for service but they used paper cups to serve. My ice latte was RM15.90 btw, around 150 to 180ml only. I didn't raise my voice but I told them paper cups are not acceptable for the price I paid, they immediately changed into a glass for me.
But paper cups are going to be a default, they may "evolve" to using disposable cutleries. So, thank you and bye bye.
Carrot cake RM14.90/slice.
Chicken ham + cheese + hae bee hiam bagel RM14, hot cappa RM13.90.
My hair stylist was a devil, cropped my hair shorter than expected, but it was extremely easy to manage and I looked less messy.
然后就是很累。。。
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11/9/2026
I have a downline. However shortly after she joined, she went for a work trip.
She will be flying back on the day I fly off waahaahaa... I hope I can make it up to have good bonding and train her the best I can when I return.
Old man bought dinner.
A few days back he said he spend a lot on our dinners. I told him we are all so busy, eating out half the time, he is not paying for 7 days dinner a week.
If I depend on him for charity, I will be dead by now...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12/9/2026
Voluntary work at Lentor Ave. Old man send me and kinda saved my life. Mornings are killers.
Reached at 8am. MC and Funeral Director took care of the procedures.
I am super proud of Nirvana's top notch Funeral Service.
The "send off" team consist of 3 guys and 4 ladies including myself.
My $180 G2000 suit lolxx...
These were the "return gifts" for visitors.
I was very impressed and smiling in my heart... "My funeral will have these too..." and not just shabby stuffs.
Maserati hearse.
My team member behind me constantly looked out for me, in case I walked too closely or too slowly and get my toes ran over by car wheel... I was nervous while trying to control my emotions.
Choosing Nirvana means placing your trust in us for one of life’s most difficult moments. We take that responsibility very seriously. From the first moment we serve you until the final walk, we stand beside you. This isn't just a funeral service; it is a walk of complete respect and unwavering dignity for the deceased, and our promise of warmth, comfort, and peace for the family left behind.
We believe in honoring every life with the grace it deserves. To the families who have engaged our funeral service, we say thank you for letting us serve you. This is how we walk with you.
It was a long wait at Mandai. My legs passed away.
Holding back.
The team had lunch together, nobody knows how much I hate it in the hawker especially when I was feeling tired.
Food was great, but I was uncomfortable without aircon.
No Grab cab after 15mins. Then I walked to the bus-stop to try again. Finally one came to drive me back.
I actually spend over $220 on my black suit, lunch and cab for a stranger's funeral.
I didn't mind providing this meaning service voluntarily, but draining from my bank is really really bad... I hope the universe will return me the money in which ever way...
还是它好命。。。
PingDuoDuo came. Randomly bought a toothpaste which I kept wanting to dispense for hand wash lolxx...










No comments:
Post a Comment