Thursday 5 April 2018

Day 324 Wednesday, 20 Nov 2013



πŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ last week paid for the Chan Brothers, yesterday paid air tix and hotel for next year's BKK trip. My cash box almost empty liao. But die die won't withdraw money from the bank.

I am those sort that only put in and never take out from the bank, heehee....



1.25pm - yummy roast duck drumstick rice. Fat die me, try to eat lesser rice, heehee....



1.46pm - I still couldn't get over the Big Eater Challenge I witness at Ramen Champion last week.

I went to google and found out that competitive eaters aren't normal beings. Their stomachs can stretch like a womb!😱😱

They are born with it, whether is it a gift will have to depend how you look at it liao....


5.47pm- Aiyo, si mi Aesthetic treatment in JB. I no guts to go for this kind of sponsorship. Anything happen to my face how? No no no no no.....



9.05pm - Merrily unfollow all those pages and what nots at FB, Twitter, Instagram which seemed so interesting in the past but now I feel that it's none of my business.



10.38pm - Attended SaSa Fragrance Award on 15 Nov, till now then open up the bag of door gifts. Happy😁❤

Sighs at the nail polish, one of my blogger readers is going to have it.



10.42pm - ❤πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’› Hearts the mirror compact most! Gonna write a polite email to thank SaSa.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...