Thursday 5 April 2018

Day 325 Thursday, 21 Nov 2013



1.45pm - Behind the glamorous appearance as a blogger, I am just an ordinary mother. Looking damn cui, I am at Blk 800+ of Tampines with Darren.

I am sure the insane hot weather is breaking the barrier of my sunblock.



1.50pm - Shun Shun prawn noodles for lunch, forever got queue one. Putting that aside, quality time with my big boy Darren is really precious.



1.53pm - Neighborhood is a vast different with Orchard Road. Nei nei pok on sale $1 to $10 only wor! Lolxx



9.00pm - Went to VivoCity for shopping and dinner just now. Cos' I had won some lucky draw with a $50 Tangs credit😁



A bit sad that we settled dinner at the foodcourt😞 Papa super broke after the credit card bills came. Darren's dental damage this afternoon was slit throat of $145.

But the steam egg was soooooo smooth and nice!😛 Restaurant standard leh👍



I don't think I got any sponsor for face primer, so I bought this $60, only paid $10 for it, happy!

Tomorrow PSLE result out, my nerves.... Worry also no use...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

15D12N Turkiye/Abu Dhabi - Day 13

 06/01/2024 Brought old man to desert.  And we took a lot of fabulous pictures. Full post:  Susan's Blog: 15D12N Turkiye/Abu Dhabi - Day 13