Tuesday 24 September 2019

Communicating more with my 2 sons‘ girlfriends...

Date: 20/09/2019 (Fri)



Darren came back with bigger biceps and sore chest lolxx...  He went out to have dinner with friends.  Luis was also out, so left me and old man.

A lot of people say cooking for 2 is difficult, not for me.  Everything was done in less than 25mins.
Sardine with lots of onions and dumplings with chye sim.
PapaVoo gotten the pork dumplings from Chinatown.  They can freeze to about a month without preservatives.  They tasted as if they were freshly made.

After dinner was dealing with laundry.  That NS boy's white t-shirts had to be bleached.  Didn't wear gloves, then my hands began to peel, haiz....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 21/09/2019 (Sat)


PapaVoo was very excited over the RC event.  We bought 2 breakfast tix (with goodie bag) for $2 each only.
So now I have 2 face towels and 4 bottles of insect repellent.

He went up and down like a hyper-active kid.

1st trip down to get breakfast;
2nd trip - ice cream/popcorns
3rd trip - redeem portable fan (I like it, can be hand held or on desk, I put it in the kitchen)
4th trip - Mew2 raid
5th trip - lucky draw, he came back with instant teriyaki chicken rice

6th trip - went convenient store to buy cigarette 
He enjoyed very much.  He could had done all of the above in 2 or 3 trips but he purposely wanted to go up and down for the fun of it.
Other then the Mew2 raid, I was too tired to be bored with the rest.

Darren's girlfriend came over for dinner.  I cooked bak kut teh, braised tofu, braised eggs and stir fried chives with scallops.  
Talked a lot with Bernice to find out more about Tokyo.  Apparently it's not convenient to book AirBnB over there.  Have to physically go AirBnB office to register before heading to the accommodation.  Quite a hassle to me, I rather not....

My ass bleeding came back.  I farted excessively, smell so bad that it's not funny any more.  I google search and it says it could be infection along the big intestine/rectum.  After putting this everlasting problem for so long, it's time to see the family doc again..... I am quite depressed.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 22/09/2019 (Sun)

The teriyaki chicken rice gotten yesterday was not bad!
Darren ate everything, including the corn, edamame and peppers!  My boy really grown up le....

After dropping my son back to the camp, old man drove me to Jurong Point.
I couldn't help being childish but the big bear made me so happy.

We had rickshaw noodles in the mall's Hong Kong food street.
(poor Hong Kong, it's not going to be stable anytime soon)

I ordered a lot for my bowl lolxx... gotten braised wings, pork chop, cuttlefish, tau pok and kang kong.  The milk tea was great and we brought the glass bottle home.

Went Malaysia Boleh and bought peanut crispy pancake for $1.
We will be back to Jurong Point Mall again.

Luis' girlfriend Eileen came back from BKK with one big bag of goodies which I poured out and covered the entire dinning table.  She also gotten me this scarf, such a sweet girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...