Friday 27 September 2019

It cost a fortune to fall sick....

Date: 23/09/2019 (Mon)


I went to the doc, surprisingly nothing too serious despite of the bleeding.  Surgery is not recommended, hopefully there's an improvement after 10 days of medication.  Doc said the crucial thing is to avoid constipation to avoid reoccurring of piles.  I freaking need 2 glasses of orange juice and 2 litres of water daily.  Shit.
The bill was about $129  TT__TT

We went for economical teow chew porridge and at the same time put our queen bed sheets in the public laundry near by.  The tumbled dry sheets smell as if it's sun dry, wonderful.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date:24/09/2019 (Tues):


Introducing Luis, my baby son for new readers here.
We were waiting for hubby to pick us up at Pasir Ris to Downtown East.  Each year the haze got worst, or perhaps my health tolerance gets lower and lower as I age....

We were heading to Heavenly Duck which was having this $19.90 buffet.  The usually quiet restaurant was fully booked.  According to their FB, it's so overwhelming that the kitchen would be doing only buffet lunch from 30 Sept onward.  You want business but your kitchen cannot cope, period....

We had no choice but settle dinner else where.  Takagi Ramen was just a few units away.
2 bowls of ramen, 2 drinks, 2 sides and 1 rice was only $28.70!!  Yummy and very very filling.  I am going to come here regularly!

If you are staying at the east, do visit this under appreciate eatery:
Takagi Ramen
1 Pasir Ris Close #02-318 Downtown East  E Ave


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date:25/09/2019 (Wed):

I made myself brunch.
The bread was long expired, so had to keep in the fridge.  To clear it off, I butter and toast it on the non-stick pan.  This plate last till dinner time.  Dinner I had half bowl of rice and fish soup.  But nope, I didn't lose even a gram of weight.

I bought some stuffs for my coming autumn trip.
I bought these white embroidery boots cos it's called 璎珞, omg.... it's so pretty on the pic.
I will spray it with water and dirt repellent before wearing.  Also gotten another pair of black knee high boots for $10 only.  Plus 2 pairs of stockings, one beige, one white.  Singapore only sells black and it's over $30, Taobao is around $10 only.

Hope nothing goes wrong with the size and quality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date:26/09/2019 (Thurs):


After 3 weeks of job hunting, one came back to me finally.  I went to the job agent at Somerset for the first round of interview.  It's not an ideal job but I can't be fussy any more.  I will just make do with it for 3 months, earn a bit of money and look for one which I can do permanently.  I need to go for another round of interview with the employer so I will let you guys know what job it was.  I scared I jinx myself lolxx...

Orchard Road is beautiful, everything is, except for price tags lolxx..

I bought shampoo and conditioner, cos they look so pretty.

I am gonna keep the bottles to put my dish detergent, heehee...  Imagine them in the kitchen, so chio...

Went Donki also.  I already know what I want, so I chop chop filled up the basket and straight to the cashier in less than 25mins.

I actually wanted to eat in Orchard, that old man, car park expensive lah, CBD lah blah blah blah...  so I suggested 甲三碗.  I could had went to Lavender station myself (only a couple of stations) but shopping bags were just too heavy.  So he came to pick me up and drove for 30mins which was only 7mins for MRT.

Their authentic Taiwanese food was as good as ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...