Monday 9 September 2019

Goodbye Dayre



Dear friends and fans,

I am very sorry that I will not be updating Dayre anymore.

Dayre app will be charging a monthly fee of $3.50.  Although it's giving a free (trial) grace for a month, but I was required to put down my credit card number into order to access to my Dayre account.

So, I didn't even have a chance to say goodbye to my readers.

I had left this blog address on Dayre some time ago when they said they were shutting down the app.  I have no clue how many of you will be able to find their "way" here..... so sad.

Meanwhile I am binge watching Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmare, so I am very very quiet on social medias.
What gotten me excited wasn't the revamp but the restaurant owners from all levels of hell, couldn't believe such humans actually exist.  I won't bother if I were him even if it's for stage effect.

Gimme some time to binge and I will be back (in a few days time).



No comments:

Post a Comment

15D12N Turkiye/Abu Dhabi - Day 11

04/01/2024 Solo trip to Topkapi Palace. Full post:  Susan's Blog: 15D12N Turkiye/Abu Dhabi - Day 11