Wednesday 11 September 2019

When entrance is FREE at the Birds' Park...

Date: 06/09/2019


I can't remembered which date I stopped my Dayre.  The biggest thing this period of time would be eldest son Darren in NS.  I missed him badly the first 10days, the house felt empty without him.

After that he was back every Friday which is now my favorite day!  I would spam kiss his botak head whenever I could when he's at home.
This pic was taken on 1st Sep when his little bro was helping him to tie his shoe laces.  As a mother, this was a priceless moment and I was drunk with happiness.

Hubby took half day leave to bring me to the Birds' Park.  My previous visit was more than 20 years ago le...
I had presumed that it wouldn't be so crowded but had totally forgotten it's school holiday
 -__-|||

The car park was beyond full and he gotten very frustrated.  Without knowing, he drove out of the car park but told me he needed a washroom, urrrgggg.....  I asked him to drive back to the birds' park's car park cos I am very sure there will be a toilet at the entrance of the birds' park.  I can wait for him in the vehicle while he goes for his pee quickly right?

He wouldn't listen to me, insist on driving around the industrial area looking for a canteen.  He managed to after 30mins.

After the old man was settled, we found an alternative and finally walked into the entrance of the birds' park.

However, there was still a need to get entrance tickets and the queue was like a mile long, haiz....

We le pak at the aircon coffee shop for a while.  He bought ice coffee for me and lychee soda for himself costing a massive damage of $8 T__T  We should had just make do with plain water that I brought, scolded him for wasting $8, haiz.....

After we finished our drinks, the queue vanished and we gotten into the park at 4.40pm.
The flamingos were gorgeous and I almost wanted to stay there till time's up.  Then I felt a "thud" on my shoulder....... bird shit, I KENA BIRD SHIT!!!

We moved on and left at 5.40pm to pick up my darling from Home Team Academy.

We had dinner at Jewel to celebrate PapaVoo's birdday :P
I like the unique ambiance here, it's like dinning in a aircon forest.
  
I like my unagi and foie gras.

The garlic teriyaki chicken was good too.

We also order chicken cutlet and duck drum which became too jelak after a few mouthfuls.

Most importantly, we had great family bonding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...