Thursday 19 September 2019

Nearly lost my phone, again, heehee....

Date: 13/09/2019 (Fri)


Darren's day home yeah!  Fri is my busiest day now.  I would mop the house clean, as if to welcome the king lolxx..

Cooked dinner for hubby, Luis and myself while Darren hurried off to see his girlfriend whom came back from Japan.  They missed each other for 2 weeks le.
Home cook is good, I mix the grains myself.

Darren came back with plenty of Jap tibits including Tokyo Banana.
This got caramel, damn nice.

My botak boy spend most the time at home, he too happy with his PC game.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 14/09/2019 (Sat)


Went PLQ to walk walk.

He became very restless and moody when I don't bring him out.  But whenever I do, he would just stood outside of almost every shop while I walked in.  So half the time I was alone.
I saw magnetic bracelets which price range fits my budget.  But I decided to check and see if I can get it cheaper online.  Can't afford Owell.

We walked through all levels in search of restaurants that we never try.

I was instantly attracted by the interior of Duckland.

Half roast duck was $30, excluding corn fried rice $2 each.
The mustard sauce was really nice and had to ask for top up.  The roast duck came with crispy skin, juicy meat.  Will be back, yum yum.

After which I left my hand phone on the seat and didn't realise until half an hour later.  When we qiong back to the restaurant.  I wasn't anxious, was feeling calm in a weird way.  Thank god and heaven, it was still at the place I left it.  Nobody even notice the phone lolxx....

He scold scold nag nag as usual, I felt happy and loved.  骂是爱 truly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...