Thursday 12 September 2019

When the color is wrong...

Date:  11/09/2019 (Wed)


Binge watching Kitchen Nightmare, selecting those restaurants which are still open.  Now I am left with those which are closed, so my interest kinda lessen.  It's incredible when people offer you so much help and you can fail.

If I had some one to help during that time, I probably will survive, I had watched my business die, it's so painful......

Did nothing constructive, just caught 2 Deoxys.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 12/09/2019

Wall paper from TaoBao came.  The white color is somehow almost the same as the existing weird light purple.  I never know white will go this wrong.
So for now just have to bear with the weird dead brown and light purple walls in the living room for the time being.  The big roll of white wall paper will just have to wait, perhaps at other rooms.  It would be a waste to abandon it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...