Thursday 12 September 2019

Going to Oakwood by bus, first time ever...

Date: 10/09/2019 Tues



Woke up, struggled out of bed and made my way to the bus stop.

For the first time I took bus to Oakwood.  Took 168 from home.  Should had took my neck pillow with me, my head couldn't stay stable.  If only I could dismount my head and put it on my lap.  The girl sat beside me very cute de.... she dozed off, jerked either to the front or towards me.  She would wake up suddenly to tap on her phone, then doze back again and repeat.

Alighted before turning into Woodlands library took 912.  I was affected by the haze, felt as if sand had been pouring down the throat and eyes felt stung.  But hey, I saved $20 from cab fares.

Reached at 2.30pm and started getting the soup in pot.

My father looked very well, the helper was happy having me to chat with her a bit.  It could be depressing looking after an elderly all by herself in a big quiet house.

Dinner for hubby, helper, father and me.  The soup was really tasty, I had asked my helper to cook porridge for my father with the broth.
Seabass was cheap at less than $5, I pan fried it and topped with fried ginger and soya sauce.

Job hunting continues with a couple of applications rejected.  I will have to continue till someone takes me in....  My 2020 overseas plans awaiting, I need MONEY!!!  Oh gawd....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...