Saturday 26 October 2019

Life is so stale...

Date: 21/10/2019 (Mon)



One of my colleague is a Starbucks addict, I volunteer to be a runner to UE Square.

This is a quiet building with a much less crowded Starbucks.
Only 3 person in front of me, length of queue lesser than 8pax in total.  I gotten my 4 drinks within 10mins.

After work, went home, brain dead + body ache.

Hubby collected Taobao for me.

Merlion clock about $19, placed in kitchen, though I think it fits better in the living room.

Plus shipping cost me around $8.  Other than the mash bag, the quality was really bad.
I almost wanted to throw away the fork and spoon cos the edges were not smooth.  I tried putting in cutlery I have at home but they were too big to fit into the case.  So I actually use a very fine sand paper to file and smoothen the edges of the fork and spoon.  The case was flimsy but I guess I have to bear with these for the time being till I chance upon a better set.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 22/10/2019 (Tues)


Putting my cutlery to use for the first time.  It was ok, all thanks to my excellent sanding skill.

Full day at work, so I brought a cat pillow to sleep on the table, but still tired haiz....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 23/10/2019 (Wed)



Left home with Luis.  Bought breakfast to go at bus interchange's Mcdonald's.
Scrambled eggs with sausage so yummy!  But $4 sia, kinda expensive.

After the morning shift, I brought dinner home and some finger food for my neighbours too.

Life is so stale, looking forward to some excitement on Halloween... 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 24/10/2019 (Thurs)



Off day, but not exactly.  Simply working at home.
I tried to conserve as much energy as possible by not leaving home.
Made brunch, a beer mug of oatmeal with egg and condense milk and Jap tofu with jap soya salad sauce sprinkled with the very last bit of seaweed in the pack.  Sibei full.

 Laundry, wash toilet, mop, off day over.  How do you guys working full time deal with life??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...