Thursday 24 October 2019

Spending too much money....

Date: 16/10/2019 (Wed)


OFF DAY!!!  Oh my 天....

I woke up at 12pm, had milo and biscuit, then went out straight for my 1pm appointment with Healing Touch.  I got to know them through doing a blog for them, and from then whenever I need body massage, this is the only place.

Around $88 for 1.5hrs to ease some body pains off was so worth it.  I felt so much lighter after the session, should had came earlier.

I went to a random hair salon in Century Sq, booked an appointment with a butch hairstylist at 4pm.

1hr plus was good enough for me to order a cake from Pine Garden and bought 21st candle for Darren.

I was a little hungry, so I sat into Laura Cafe.  The cashier and serving crew took forever to serve an elderly lady in front of me.  Not sure who's making things complicated but I waited patiently since I got time.  I really hate 陈咬金 holding up the whole world at ordering counters/cashiers, urrrggg....

When it's my turn, the crew was still "traumatized" by the previous customer, looked at me and looked at my order with a blank face.  I had to tell her "This is my order, my salad order, mine."  Omg..... gek sim....

I had their petite bowl with penne, scrambled egg, saute mushroom and spicy tofu, healthy.

I was the only one give a liliac robe to wear.

I did a scalp treatment, the machine showed my mega magnified scalp before and after.

It's really sad that I didn't have the energy to go JB....  A trim, color and scalp treatment total $190.  Both the color (I hope it was lighter) and trim are quite satisfying till today (easy to manage for my coming trip to Xi An).   Plus the $88 massage and previous splurge on the Puma white bows $75, a good chunk of my Oct salary is gone even before receiving it, haiz.....

Hubby came to pick me up, we bought some food from Tampines Pasar Malam for dinner.
The sweet potatoes ball were quite nice at $3/10pcs.  There were 2 stalls selling the same, both long queue but fast moving.

I only managed to turn on the washing machine, thus the house was left unkept till my next off day.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 17/10/2019 (Thurs)


Working at Fort Canning outlet.  Nothing much in particular.
Grab Hawker Picks giving away Curry Puff plush key chain with $20 spend.  No I didn't have one.

Knock off at 4pm, after work, I went Tampines Pasar Malam again to buy thai satay, came back home to cook a pot of oden with udon, dinner settled.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 18/10/2019 (Fri)


Brought dinner back.  Darren was having sore throat and didn't enjoy dinner.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 19/10/2019 (Sat)


Told him to buy sausage egg muffin.  He came back with this:
I crave for the saltish meat patty so badly....

I very tired working from 11 to 9.30pm 2 times per week..... how to persist till end Dec.  I am now very sure that I will not extend my contract.  I don't hate the job, just that I am not up to it physically.

I brought cat pillow to sleep in between the shift.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 20/10/2019 (Sun)


I don't understand why he was trying so hard to ruin my surprise for Darren.  He screamed across the room to remind me to take the candles with me.  Darren didn't say anything, not sure if he suspects anything.

I msg the father saying that I will go and collect the cake when I said I am going to the toilet.  The next moment he asked loudly when I am going to collect the cake.  I walked off playing deaf, not sure if others were deaf too.

Before going up to HDL, I msg him to ask if Darren and everybody was seated in, he said yes.  When I went up, they were all starring at me holding the cake at the waiting area.  They were not inside yet!!  WTF!!!  After so much prep all ruined by PapaVoo, I didn't know how to feel any more...

Nevertheless, it was still good to gather.

Weekend reunion was always so short, we drove him back to the camp after the birthday celebration.
My son is now a young adult.

After dropping off our dear boy, we went Hillion Mall for a short walk.  The short walk was pocket bleeding...

Initially wanted to buy the organic chicken essence which was about $56 only.  Ended up topping till nearly $200 to get a free box of traditional chicken essence.

The shopping bag given was huge, I like the prints too, bringing it to Xi An, yay.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...