Wednesday 23 October 2019

Making a body massage appointment at 4am.

Date: 14/10/2019 (Mon)



Breakfast before work.  I put an egg in the microwave, had 2 little butter buns which I gotten from work last night.

There was a new colleague who reported one hour earlier to work.  But I doubt it's going to help to lessen the OTs cos I know a few are leaving.

I made a mistake, got mixed up with the timing and left work extremely early >.<
This is the view from the overhead bridge which I can't avoid in order to get to the bus stop to go home.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 15/10/2019 (Tues)


I reached Fort Canning station early, went Liang Court.
Saw my fave orange juice vending machine being cleaned and loaded.  Yup, I buy 1 or 2 cups every week.  It's cheaper than juicing at home and save the hassle of clean.

I had a good breakfast at Fun Toast, so good that I was 5mins late for work.  The "indian chief" made so much noise sia, face palm.
"Why are you late huh?  Although it's only 5mins but blah blah blah blah blah...."
Of course I didn't tell him I had breakfast, I just didn't expect Liang Court to be that far from work place.

I became a living dead after 9.5hrs of work, it was really laborious.  My body ache so much that I couldn't sleep.  Can anybody out there relate to the pain I am having??  4am, I made an online booking with Healing Touch, wtf....





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...