Wednesday 23 October 2019

Short tempered becos I am tired, you understand or not?

Date: 11/10/2019 (Fri)


It's another off day which I tried to catch up with house work but could never be satisfied.  Everywhere wasn't clean enough and the ironing was piling high up in 2 huge laundry baskets.

Anyway, Fri nite is the night Darren comes back from camp.  He misses home as much as we miss him.

Cooking actually takes up a lot of time cos of the washing, I gets upset when my white cabinets gets greasy.  My black kitchen top and black glass panels are really difficult to deal with..... wipe with wet cloth gets water marks, cloth not wet enough cannot clean.  So it's one wet wipe and 2 dry wipes every god damn time, can die de...  Sorry but had to dine outside.

We had mala pot at 辣不辣 where Darren bumped into his Grab colleagues doing delivery at the eatery.  Could see that he was very happy to catch up with them.
Food was as good as ever but the wait was getting longer and longer.

 We tried something new, braised minced pork with bean curd skin wraps.

The minced meat was saltish on its own but balanced out fine with the skin.

After dinner, went home to do laundry.  I hate the bleach, stinks my nose and eyes, haiz...

Darren happily fixing up new key pads while I sat beside him to help to keep the old key pads.
I like to touch his botak head, sniff it and kiss it, I love him so much...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 12/10/2019 (Sat)


Brunch was unhealthy with Devil Chicken cutlet and Alley bubble tea.
I already told him to get me a proper main cos this meal would had to last me till 10pm.  He still bought only a packet of bee hoon to share.  I flared and he flared back.  I guess I was too tired, I didn't have the appetite to eat much either.

Most of the time, I becomes short tempered simply becos I am tired and overloaded.  I will still be that gentle girl with no temper at all if I only have myself to take care of, just like before marriage.  Now everything is times 4.  I am washing and ironing 4 persons' clothes, sweeping 4 persons' hair (including pubic hair), have to wipe the WC every day cos the birds don't aim properly and the house is so dusty that 2 pieces of magic floor wipes are not enough for daily dry mop, haiz.... 真的很累,很累。 Perhaps I only have myself to blame...

Off to work at Upper Serangoon from 4 to 9.30pm.  He came to fetch me without me requesting, so wasn't that angry anymore.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 13/10/2019 (Sun)


Annoying full day work from 11 to 9.30pm cos I wasn't given access to block my off days.
Kissed Darren goodbye and went to work reluctantly.

Breakfast, I bought sandwich from 7-eleven and teh tarik from a indian eatery.  $1.70 but so small cup...

The guy I worked with wasn't too friendly with me, he packed up all the leftover food to give away.  After which he said: "Oh, if there's anything you want, you just take from the bags lah."

"No, thanks."  I am not angry, but I'll treat him the way he treats me: TRANSPARENT.
So I walked out for a breather and had a fresh cooked meal which I deserved.

Soi 19 was about 5mins walk from my work place.

Had wonton soup and braised trotter rice with a happy mini splurge of $11.

Now the part-time job is as good as a full time job.  In a week, it's 3 days with 5hrs work and 2 days with 9.5hrs.  I can't cope with life like this.....  As such, I can't wait to finish the contract at end Dec.  I guess it's also a good time to spring clean the house for CNY.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...