Friday 18 October 2019

So near yet so far....

Date: 09/10/2019 (Wed)


Had been walking past The Bicentennial poster, so near yet so far, hope to find an opportunity to go.

I would look at Fort Canning on the other side of the road on the way to work.
I had never been there, so near yet so far...  I thought of going after work, but when I looked at the map, there are many areas to explore and would be fun with my camera, probably need more time.  Moreover, I am always tired after work, only have energy to sleep.  

After an exhausting day, had prawn and ribs noodles for lunch. 

How to make it till end of Dec?  有点难熬了.....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 10/10/2019 (Thurs)


Movie date with hubby.  Brushed on visible make-up to please myself.
Using brown tones, which went well with my dark blue tribal causal attire.

I was nearly knocked down by a reckless teenager sprint running in the mall.  If I walked half a second faster, I couldn't imagine the impact.  I'll probably flown a meter and a half away and break a few bones.

Bought popcorns and drinks.  Couldn't finish it and became too full for dinner.

We watched a China movie, based on true story.  We wished it was made more intense and many parts could be more elaborate.
Nevertheless, the movie gotten us very curious, we came back home to google more about.  We saw the interview of the actual pilot and one of the on board passenger, I was moved to tears.  Must always pray for safe flight every time we travel de...

I bought sleeves from Miniso.  Felt a bit cheated, only one sleeve got Spiderman and the word Marvel.
Anyway, the Spiderman expanded and became fat over my arms, don't know to cry or laugh.  Will still be wearing to work, to protect my arms from getting paper cuts.



2 comments:

  1. Finally found you! Miss reading your updates.
    Your silent reader..... :)

    ReplyDelete

2nd half of Jul

 16/07/2024 Stepped out of LifeLong Academy for a breather (actually to buy coffee also).  Saw a very talented musician.  Felt sad for him, ...