Thursday 17 October 2019

Lots of food with body aches

Date: 07/10/2019 (Mon)



Another working day at Fort Canning.  It rained heavily, from my knees downwards all wet.

Lunch provided with bubble tea.
Had stir fried beef with onions, stole cabbage and egg from another packet.

Brought dinner home.  Luckily I had a hanky to cushion the handle, the bag was heavy. 
It's really fortunate for me that the blue line MRT always have seat.  But I have to make sure that I takes the train no later than 4.15pm.

I was feeling physically strained, perhaps I'll get use to it, haiz....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 08/10/2019 (Tues)


I was early at Fort Canning around 10am, so had a heavy breakfast for $3.
Rice was half portion, with all the stir fried long beans and lady fingers, plus an egg.

One boy last min MC and I was made to do full shift.  My old bones were really shattered.

Lunch cum dinner.

This is the only halal item in Grab Hawker Picks, and it's delicious!  Had some spinach soup to go with it.
I think I am going to put on more weight.....

Hubby came to fetch me home.  I went straight to bed after shower.  Whole body ache until....

It's getting difficult for the whole family including our sons' girlfriends to sit together to have a meal.  Hubby office hours, Darren NS, Luis 11am to 8pm work with half day on a weekend, mine include certain weekends with rotating late morning or late noon shifts.  My half daughters one working retail hours another one private school.  Everybody all different timings, what a headache...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...