Monday 14 October 2019

Unboxing 3 pairs of shoes at one go, feels rich.

Date: 03/10/2019 (Thurs)



Given only 2 off days per week, this day was it and it's so precious.  The pile of laundry to be iron was still 2 baskets no matter how hard I tried to clear them.

I decided to go Changi City Point to look for my Puma Bow and I found it at $75, costed $6 more than Tampines One.  But bought it anyway.  Had a not so fantastic dinner at the foodcourt, went Daiso to get Darren a transparent toiletry bag and Uniqlo before going home.

Coincidentally, my TaoBao arrived too, so I was unboxing and playing with 3 pairs of shoes till 11pm lolxx....  Hubby shake head, ooops...

First Puma Bow:

Was tempted to get the liliac bow but the overall shoe was in white patent.  I supposed PVC leather is more resistant to scratch.  The white bow is probably more demure for a almost 50yo auntie ba.
Sibei cute de...

Now TaoBao:

  璎珞 boots shown online:

The actual thing I gotten:
Very pretty and the sole is anti-slip.

Ignoring the length of my legs, the white boots is PERFECT with white thermal leggings, heehee...

I hope it's not too warm for autumn.  If too warm just take off lah, haiz...
The cutting is awesome, accommodating my fat butt and tummy, size XL.  I nearly wanted to buy those for preggies if I didn't chance upon these with size.  Those free size stockings are for slim girls only, not for me.

Gotten nude color also, and it's about S$13 each only.
Over here cost about $30 and only black is available.

So the nude stocking goes well with these S$10 black boots:
Looked not bad on photo, but the material wasn't fantastic.  But I guess I can't expect too much, $10 nia.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Date: 04/10/2019 (Fri)


Back to work.  I gotten paper cuts on both my arms by the Grab paper bags while packing.
Need to wear arm sleeves during work liao.

Lunch provided, took Noodle Story, really not bad.  No wonder it's one of the best seller in Hawker Picks.
The braised pork belly melted in the mouth, I took off some fats.  There was a fried prawn, 2 big fat wantons and half lava egg (oh no it faced down).

Worked ended around 4pm, back home, napped and waited for Darren.  We missed him so much...  Tummy wasn't feeling too well, but dinner time with him was the best time to catch up and talk.
He was still craving for Pasta Mania, his wish was our command.  I had to run to the toilet before the dinner started.  Then continued to go in and out of the toilet after reached home..... LS on and on till mid night until my legs turned jelly.  But it's way better than constipation which I may bleed again.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Date: 05/10/2019 (Sat)



There was so much laundry and packing to do when Darren was back.  While I may appear to spoil him in many people's eyes, I am doing the washing for him so that he could get enough rest, relax at home or enjoy hanging out with his friends.  He is only home for 3D2N, so little time....  as a mother, I hope he can feel my love to him and be happy every time he returns home.

After all the housework and yesternight's LS, my stamina was half gone before work start.

Was I send to another outlet to work, it's located at Fort Canning Station.  Surprisingly, from home to that station took less than 45mins.
Making it a better day by wearing new Puma Bow and new white t-shirt from Uniqlo, WHITE!  So visually aesthetic.  Hope to maintain the whiteness as long as possible...

I was one hour early for work in case I couldn't find the place.  I discovered the coolest 7-Eleven I ever seen in Singapore!  It's located in UE Square.
Reminded me of Japan's Family Mart.

I had a latte with onigiri, ate one, kept one.  I le pak here with my earphones till time was up.

I was told be mentally prepared as this outlet is very busy.  I was scheduled to work here for the next 5 days.    It rained and the dinner rush was very much dampened, so work was a breeze.  God must had been watching over me, else I probably fatigue to death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 06/10/2019 (Sun)


In navy blue and red shoes for work.  They don't provide uniform, the dress code is t-shirt, long pants/jeans with covered shoes.

It was another rainy night, got food orders but no riders.  It wasn't busy as it should be, I really thank god for it, bo pi bo pi...
Relaxing day, but still a little challenging for me physically.  Dinner provided, ate at work place.  Had Arcade fish soup, Lee Hong Kee char siew with roast pork and took 2 pieces of wanton from another pack of wanton noodles.  Only manged to finish half the rice and 1/3 of the soup.

No matter how challenging the job is, I'll bite on till end of Dec, wouldn't die de, just a bit brain dead, jiayou to myself...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...