Saturday 30 November 2019

Binge sleeping

Date: 20/11/2019 (Wed)


Day started with strawberry milk tea.
It's a happy day at work while I left my luggage laying at the living room, had to bear with the eye sore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Currently drowning in life again, having flu + sore throat after being caught in the rain.  Instead of doing what I had to, I binge sleep since yesterday.  The house is in a big mess already.  Numerous pairs of shoes were outside the shoe cabinet instead of inside.  The tatami coach covered by one mountain of clothes cos it was difficult to find anything if it's in the laundry basket.  The living room has 2 luggage lying plus numerous and all sorts of bags.  I really really hate it when the house is like this.

 If I am not able to move after the day surgery on Mon, the whole house will be "ruined" and it's going to take forever to clean and tidy up.  Maybe shouldn't had take up the part-time job.  But if I didn't I can't make plans for my next solo-trip.

It's 12am already and I need to sleep so badly omg....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...