Thursday 28 November 2019

Back from Xi An China...

Date: 17/11/2019 (Sun)


Both sons didn't register us for their bursary ceremony.  They had their girlfriends with them, good thing, we were so tired.

Later part of the day I took out all the food from the luggage.
Other then the chrysanthemum and roasted "seed" tea, most of the items were finished, they were so yummy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


Date: 18/11/2019 (Mon)


I had 8 days worth of laundry to clear and the washing machine started to make a lot of noise.  Finally it's going retire and I can get a new front load washing machine le.

It's difficult to pack up as the old man was around.  He would take out what he wanted and leave a mess behind without guilt.  So I had to pack up the mess after him.  Cos for me, if I take out something, I wouldn't leave that item around.  Eg. if I take out a pair of shoes, it's either I get them washed immediately and sun or they gets back into the shoe cabinet.  There's no way I can take out something and leave them loitering on the floor or anywhere else to clutter the house.  I rather leave them in the luggage so that, at least, the house is tidy.

I probably sounded very negative or fussy, I finally had a pic to prove my "innocence":
I asked him to break 2 soft boil eggs.  When I got back to the kitchen after eating, I saw what he did.  He left the shells on the kitchen top, where the bin (with white plastic bag) was just a couple of inches away.  What more can I say other then clearing and cleaning over and over again?  Doesn't matter any more as long as I am the one doing the job right?  My fate is sealed.

I was requested to go back to work the next day, so I could only do things slowly, not stressing myself out, but again it's difficult not to feel stress lolxx...

Won ourselves 5 green apples from Tampines Food Co.  Since it's so near, we went to collect them then drove a bit down to IKEA to have dinner.
 Chicken cutlet with salted egg sauce which we licked clean and peeled off 50% of the flour.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


Date: 19/11/2019 (Tues)


I surface washed my beloved white boots and brownish water marks started to appear.
I found on Youtube that wrapping with wet tissue paper will remove the stains.  Would be incredible if it works, else I will have to thrown them away with a broken heart.

First time working at Eunos outlet.  When I reached, some workers just finished putting up the glass stickers.
Nice day at work, but money forever not enough...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...