Tuesday 26 November 2019

Sneak peek of my holiday in Xi An China

Date: 09/11/2019 to 16/11/2019


Took a evening flight to Xi An China with Scoot on 9 Nov and flew back on 17 Nov, reached in the morning.

It's going to take some time with quite a bit of photo editing etc, will post with details in my travel blog www.susanwong.blogspot.com

Meanwhile here are some photos:

Outside one of the souvenir shop at Terracotta Army (兵马俑)

At a mushroom farm.

One of the accommodation.  Beautiful new buildings like ancient inns, but had to bear with the stairs, they were still installing lifts.

Ta Yun Mountain (塔云山) with the tiniest temple right at the top which I had climbed up, then made our way down to take this pic.

Scenery was like a painting, with numerous mountains at the back.

HuKou Waterfall (壶口瀑布), part of Yellow River.  There was a rainbow over it when we visited.

CuiQuan Hotel (翠泉开元酒店)  This place is sooooooooo pretty, I wished I could stay for a few days de.

Wave Valley 波浪谷 which wasn't wavy enough but it was windy enough, I ate some sand.

I think it's a swiss roll, too bad that I couldn't bring it back.

Muslim Street (回民街)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...