Sunday 24 November 2019

Steamboat + manicure + new iphone glass protector for $38

Date: 07/11/2019 (Thurs)


I looked and looked at my nails, really lazy to DIY.  No time to JB, over here so expensive....  Suddenly Hai Di Lao came to my mind, it's FREE over there!  Might as well since I needed lunch.  Quickly washed up and head to Century Sq's outlet.

It was easy, no queue around 12.30pm.

I ordered a Kurobuta Pork set suitable for 1pax.  Not able to take a pic cos of the set cos I gave them my phone for a new tempered glass screen protector.

I opted for 2 FOC water, one seafood broth and a mushroom broth.  Didn't order my fav mala becos of my bloody ass's condition.
It's my first time eating steamboat alone and it's the MOST RELAXING steamboat meal I ever had in my life!  I enjoyed and ate slowly from 12.30pm to 2pm with HDL plushie!

Selfie with HDL plushie provided for solo diners.

Not sure I was squeezing it's neck or cheek lolxx..

Very cute companion.
Steamboat alone is therapeutic, I am going to do it again!

The bill came up to be $38 and I won myself a coupon which can be use on the next visit.

When I was about to leave the mall, got pulled into a roadshow promoting TCM massage.
Then, like kena "gong tao" I signed about $400 of package with them.

After a happy meal went to Changi Hospital for appointment.  Fixed surgery appointment, pre-surgery diet and medication arranged.

Back to HDL around 6pm for manicure.  While doing my nails, one auntie came over made a lot of noise complaining that she had waited since noon.  Wanted to tell her me too, if can wait, just wait, if can't wait go to the nail parlor a few units away, just pay $28.
Manicure at HDL is a complimentary service, it's not something you paid for, they don't owe you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 08/11/2019 (Fri)


Last day of work before flying off.  I packed my own luggage, left the old man to take care of his own belongings.  I had put in excess tops and a few bottoms which he didn't bother to check or count.

My holiday finally came.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15D12N Turkiye/Abu Dhabi - Day 9

02/01/2024 Morning flight back to Istanbul. Full post:   Susan's Blog: 15D12N Turkiye/Abu Dhabi - Day 9