Friday 22 November 2019

Nursing my butt and catching up with life

Date: 04/11/2019 (Mon)


I don't know where the fatigue came from but I felt a lot better without pain.

Hubby fetched me to Tampines Food Co for dinner.  It's a 2mins drive from my house.

We deal with machines.

Food collection here.

Very nice dinning space, but very very quiet, we almost had the entire place to ourselves.


The riders waited forever for their order, we too waited forever for our food.

This tauhu telur cost close to $8, we only manage to find about 5 pieces of 1cm cube tofu.  The rest were oily egg floss.  How expensive can a slab of tofu be and they charge us for this price.  Totally not justify quantity.
First and last visit most probably.  Stick back to my own company and Deliveroo for door step meals.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 05/11/2019 (Tues)

Nursing my poor butt as much as possible before going back to work the next day.

Weather was nice.  Even if it dips beyond zero during wee mornings and mid nites, those times I should be in bed de.
Dun care, won't bring too much thick clothes.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 06/11/2019 (Wed)


Haiz....

Didn't realise that X'mas is near till I saw X'mas tree in UE Sq.

Had $3 breakfast before start work at River Valley Point.

After work I took a bus to visit Luis at his work place in Wheelock.
When he saw me, he was so surprised and that smile was priceless.  Then he quickly kept the joy, could see that he was trying so hard not to grin and continue to serve his customer.  I was glad the brief visit made his day, I just want him to hang on till the internship is over.

Then I swing over to look for his girlfriend who's working at TANGS as intern.
I like Eileen very much.

We had dinner together at Far East.

Fish head soup quite nice.

Hubby came to join us later.  He parked at this open carpark beside Goodwood Park Hotel for less than an hr but was charged $11 over.  We were so pissed off and so heart pain, oh gawd......

This girly guy in FB is damn pretty and that burnt orange sweater looked so flattering on the skin.
I want that damn burnt orange sweater!!!

And urrgg... haven't find time to pack up yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...