Thursday 21 November 2019

Going to A&E in the midnite

Date: 03/11/2019 (Sun)


After work, left from Fort Canning to Chinatown's CTC travel for pre-travel briefing.  We were advised to bring winter wear as the weather may dip below -2 degrees.  I had prepared mostly autumn wear and given all my gloves my kid sis.  I didn't believe it would be this cold.  Then they said they run out of hand carry luggage, can only give to us after the trip, haiz....  I couldn't be bringing Chan Brother's bag right?  Luckily I have my one and only big bag from Bangkok Naraya.

We chance upon a Pokemon raid within Chinatown Point, so on it.
A shiny came to me when I least expected it.  So happy that I run round the pillar like a red indian.

Ever since working in Grab, most of my meals were on them.  Eating outside food is like a precious rare occasion.  I do have a choice no to eat company's food, but I had to make do in order to save more money.  The credit card bill just came with a hefty amount though >.<

We were too lazy to step out of Chinatown Point.  We gave Otoko Ramen a try:

Hubby never like ramen, he had char siew rice.
The charcoal grilled pork was damn juciy and nice.

My spicy maze soba was yummy too.
Wonder why the restaurant was so quiet despite of the good food.  Then half way, the old man said he ate lunch late and was too full to eat any more.  I asked why didn't he say earlier, he said never mind.  Sometimes he is so stingy, but see how he waste money, shake head sia.  Cos if he is too full for dinner, he should have say so then we can opt for something light.

Like baby like that, have to always ask: "You hungry or not?" "You cold or not?" "You tired or not?" "You need to smoke or not?" "You drink water or not?"  Sigh.... I gonna die taking care of this over age baby. 

The whole social media raved about this so we had to try.

They were having buy 2 get 1 free promo.
We ta-bao back and slowly drink in the car.

Before heading home bought this for $10 for Luis.
He was having a difficult time at work and very very emo, hope to comfort him a little.

Everything was fine until I reached home to shit.  I wasn't even constipated but the piles were out again, larger than ever.  I lie down waiting for the pain the subside but it didn't.

Pass mid night, I had to ask hubby to drive me to CGH.  We reached around 12.30am and were back home around 2am.  I was attended first while many others before me were still waiting.  You can imagine how bad my situation was.  A knife-less day surgery was recommended to end my agony which I agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...