Wednesday 20 November 2019

More paper cuts on arm

Date: 01/11/2019 (Fri)


My 宝贝 Darren was back.  HTA gave all recruits Domino pizza vouchers, so we used it for dinner.  We ordered quite a lot and fed Luis and Eileen as well.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 02/11/2019 (Sat)


Working at Upper Serangoon today.  My cute little supervisor was late today.  The drivers gotten worried and bought her Mcdonald's breakfast.  They were nice enough to buy mine too.  After the late breakfast around 12pm, we were both too full for lunch lolxx...

I forgotten to bring sleeves along and gotten another few paper cuts from Grab bags, haiz.... as if I got mental problem and self harm like that.....  and the scars are till visible till today.

I am trying to do more updates but it's already pass 12am, I really need to crush, got morning job the next day >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...