Thursday 7 November 2019

Sneak peeks of Halloween photos...

Date: 31/10/2019 (Thurs)


Woke up so late that morning was over.

I heated up the last frozen pizza in fridge for lunch but could only finish half of it.

The new job required me to open a new email and also some app which gave me a headache.  Keyboards weren't friendly to me.  I wasn't able to get things right.

Pressed of time I took a cab to Oakwood.  My father wasn't too responsive when I called him and he seemed to lose a bit of weight.  He has been sick for so long already, what to do....

I stepped out on foot (previous years hubby drove me around) to take pics of the Halloween decors around 3.30pm.  I walked until I lost my way and needed to google my way back lolxx...  I will post all the photos in my www.susanwong.blogspot.com

Meanwhile here some sneak peeks:






50% of my stamina was gone by the time I made my way home.

I cosplay as blood platelet.

This is it:

I took a dark grey eye liner which the effect wasn't as good as black.  I also used a nail cream to stick my falsies a few times and wondered why it didn't stick.  I managed to find an expired lash glue in my baby sis's room and made do with it.

The overall look.

This was the most hilarious moment.

Previous years there were road blocks, this year vehicles kept coming in and the jam was very bad.

Since it's a weekday, as expected crowded started to disperse around 9pm.  Next year's Halloween falls on a Sat if I am not wrong.  We were already looking forward to it where the crowd will rock till pass mid night.

 Learned from Luis, I took a ton of selfies in the toilet.  I didn't even look like myself lolxx...

I won't be updating my blogs during my vacation, cos I won't be bringing my heavy laptop over and I don't know how to do it on my phone.  Anyway I will be too tired also.

But will be posting some pics of Xi An China on IG.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...