Friday 20 December 2019

Torn apart....

Date:13/12/2019 (Fri)


Working at Eunos outlet.  Didn't feel like at work, cos biz affected by the rainy weather, so we weren't busy.  And my Supervisor turned on very loud music.

I bought sofa online.
I went ahead despite of the low overall height.  I hope everything turns out well.

Eileen was having ulcers, so we shared a less spicy mala pot while the boys and their father had a super spicy bowl.
It's my first mala pot after the surgery.  I am not doing well, still bleeding.  Probably will bring forward my medical appointment once I leave the job.

Actually, I am so torn between to carry on with a job that at least gets me peanuts or to stay at home to nurse back my health and do a mega spring clean.  I hate myself not able to do both at the same time.....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 14/12/2019 (Sat)


Off day, nua in bed and started to look at cherry blossom areas in Tokyo.
The pictures were already making me excited.

It's a 12hrs Pokemon Community Day.  We went Changi Village and were disappointed with the poor spawn.

Odd hour meal at 3.30pm was still good at $4.50 each plate.

Grilled chicken drum topped with spicy pineapples.

Grilled chicken drum topped with sambal.

Will continue to update more tomorrow, it's midnite le, omg...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...