Saturday 21 December 2019

Rainy nights...

Date: 15/12/2019 (Sun)



Passed midnite on the lappie, made an order from Tao Bao.  I had saw a blouse which I like on a local online blog shop.  I flashed the photo of it at TaoBao and gotten the exact piece for half the price.

Saw many more loose fit dresses which I was very very tempted to get them all.  They all look good over my fats:


But I better save up for my Tokyo trip and also keep reminding myself how hard I am trying to move towards minimalize life style with less possessions.

I knew I was going die the next morning to work.  Morning felt too nauseated to eat breakfast.  The problem was work only end at 2.30pm which I was famished like a monster by then.

Didn't want to wait for free food, work wasn't busy, so sneaked out to buy a packet of rice.

Hubby came to pick me up, he was hungry, drove to Zion Market, he queued to half an hour for this cha kway teow.  I ate a bit just to see how's the taste. 

Meal times are always odd in weekends.

After sending Darren back to Home Team, we went to eat Mcdonald's for supper around 9pm.
Yeah, before the limited mushroom angus beef burger is gone.
It was good in a cold starry night.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 16/12/2019 (Mon)


I love working at night, I didn't have to force myself up the bed.
I made fish porridge for myself before going to work.

I had never take advantage of working in Fort Canning so far.  So it's now or never.
Clark Quay was just 5mins walk from my work place, but it's my first time enjoying the loud music and breeze here.  I felt like a tourist.  PapaVoo was very happy, grinning all the way.

Those were the good old days when we were young, those were the nights with lights.  Now all nights only associated with bed and bolster.

I had the whole Donki by ourselves at 10.30pm.

Beef and pork are actually cheaper and of course better than neighbourhood supermarkets.  How I wish they can open one outlet at Tampines.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 17/12/2019(Tues)



Eileen came, I whipped up lunch for her and Luis.
Luis said their family only cooks chinese food, so I cooked up japanese.  I made butter clams with prawn cake, tamago and beef sukiyaki.  $10 shabu beef from Donki was more than enough for 3 of us.  Oh, we had udon in miso soup to go with the dishes.

The children helped to clear up while I took my own sweet time to do the washing before going to work.

Saw this lovely message at work:
But selfishly, I wish the weather is like this forever so that I won't get heat rashes on my arm pits, holy gawd...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...