Sunday 22 December 2019

When un-iron clothes manipulating my stress level

Date: 18/12/2019 (Wed)



Morning shift at Eunos.  Technically nearer but still takes about 40mins to reach work place, same as working at Fort Canning.

Bought bee hoon outside the MRT station, costed me $5, so expensive but the seaweed chicken wasn't even fresh, what a pain.  I should had eaten Mcdonald's instead.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 19/12/2019 (Thurs)


Off day.  Counting down to end of Dec.
I cooked fish porridge again for myself.  Added in an egg and frozen spinach.

Dinner ate fish again at Wang Yuan.  I hope it's doing my butt good.

After dinner we drove to Giant to stock up some instant noodles and canned food.  Yup, I am preparing for my jobless Jan 2020.
Melon in pretty yellow "cape" was $4.90.  Also checked out the price of Tiger Crystal beer.  GrabFood is selling it way cheaper lolxx...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Date: 20/12/2019 (Fri)


While I am blogging, 2 big heaps of un-iron are looking at me, sigh....  I almost have nothing to wear to work and it's so bad that it's difficult to dig out my own clothes through the heaps.  The heaps just got higher and higher each day, my 2 laundry baskets are over flowing le....  I have no help, so they are going over to 2020 for sure....

So, back to work, I picked my own beer.
Was suppose to send some to Oakwood, but I changed my mind and decided to keep all at home.

Hubby cooked dinner.
Spam luncheon meat was so damn good.  After the washing, I was exhausted, so the clothes piled up further, I am trying to ignore them.  Booked Lumiere tix at Jewel for Ip Man 4 on Sunday, HAPPY.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jan 2024, back in Singapore

08/01/2024 Part of what we bought in Turkiye. Sis bought this for us in Abu Dhabi, it's sweet and weirdly addictive. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...